How to Get to Villas Playa Samara
The spectacularly placed Villas Playa Samara is located on the Pacific Coast on the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica´s northwestern Guanacaste Province
A few ways to get to and from Villas Playa Samara are provided by the hotel:
Rent a Car
Our Affiliated Car Rental Company offers many types of vehicles and seasonal deals. Please contact our Reservation Call Center in order to get the best available deal on your rental!
* must be 25 years old & possess a valid driver license to drive in Costa Rica.
We offer daily semi private shuttle service between hotels & airports. Please contact our call center or send us an email for daily departure tours, availability and rates!
- Liberia $135 – $30 *Additional
- San Jose $250 – $45 *Additional
- Arenal $250 – $45 *Additional
- Papagayo $135 – $30 *Additional
- Puntarenas $185 – $35 *Additional
- Monteverde $225 – $40 *Additional
- Nosara $80 – $15 *Additional
- Tamarindo $130 – $30 *Additional
- Punta Islita $75 – $15 *Additional
- Carrillo Beach $6
- Santa Teresa / Mal Pais $200 – $35 *Additional
(*) The private transportation prices are for 4 passengers. The 5th passenger and up must pay additional fees. (**) waiting time bus + driver (hour) = $25.
(***) Ask about shuttle services with Villas Playa Samara & our affiliated partners, we offer connections throughout the entire country.
Outside of the hotels services, Villas Playa Samara is about two hours from the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport in Liberia, Costa Rica. From Juan Santamaria International Airport in Alajuela, Costa Rica, it is between three and four hours away, and San Jose is around five and a half hours from the hotel. These driving times are approximate, and are subject to change based on road construction and traffic.